Hypoallergenic Foam tape - 2,5 cm
Tapes are one of the must haves of every lash stylist.
- Hypoallergenic tape 3M – is made for many uses during aplication of false lashes.
- Can be used instead of gel eyepatches to cover bottom lashes (can be combinated with eyepatches) also can be used for upper eyelid to lift natural lashes.
- Foam Tape is very soft and easy to use. Because of increased elasticity it easily adapts to each shape of the eye.
- This type of tape is great for clients who are sensitive or allergic to gel eyepads.
- Does not contain latex.
- Instead of using gel eyepatches apply a few small pieces of tape around the eye depending on the shape of the client's eye.
- Before you start to apply lash extensions stick a piece of tape a few times on your hand so when you apply the tape on client, it's not too sticky. If is foam tape too sticky then it can irritate the skin.