This website use cookie technology to provide you best experience
1. Purchaser notes that according to the provision of Article 1837 of the Civil Code it is not possible to withdraw from the Purchase Contract on the supply of goods that were adjusted according to the request of Purchaser or for the person that he is, from the Purchase Contract on the supply of perishable goods and goods that were irreversibly mixed with other goods after delivery, from the Purchase Contract on the supply of goods in closed packaging that was removed and it is not possible to return it for hygienic reasons and from the Purchase Contract on the supply of audio or video record or computer program, if the original packaging was damaged.
2. In cases different from those specified in point 1, when Contract Withdrawal is not possible, Purchaser has right to withdraw from the contract, according to the Article 1289(1) of the Civil Code, within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from acceptance of goods, whereas in case where the contract subject are several types of goods or delivery of several parts the time starts from the date of takeover of the last delivery of goods. Purchaser may send Contract Withdrawal to the address of Purchaser's establishment or to the Purchaser's electronic mail info@SmartLashes.eu.
3. Purchase Contract is cancelled in case of withdrawal according to the point 2 of these terms. Goods shall be returned to Purchaser within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from Contract Withdrawal. If Purchaser withdraws from the contract, he bears costs connected with returning goods to Seller, even in case when goods cannot be returned using a common postal way because of their nature.
4. In case of Contract Withdrawal according to the point 2 of these terms Seller returns financial means accepted from Purchaser within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from contract withdrawal by Purchaser in the same way in which he had accepted them from Purchaser. Seller is also entitled to return performance provided by Purchaser already at returning goods or in other way, if Purchaser agrees with it and no further costs arise for him. If Purchaser withdraws from the contract, Seller is not obliged to return accepted financial means before return of goods by Purchaser or before proving that goods were already sent to Seller.
5. Seller is entitled to include compensation for damages occurred on goods ex parte against Purchaser's right of compensation of purchase price.
6. Seller is entitled to withdraw from Contract anytime until takeover of goods by Purchaser. In such case Seller returns purchase price to Purchaser without undue delay by credit transfer to the account specified by Purchaser.
7. If the gift is provided along with goods, Deed of gift between Seller and Purchaser is concluded with a cancellation clause specifying that in case of Purchase Contract withdrawal by Purchaser Deed of gift loses effect and Purchaser is obliged to return provided gift along with goods to Seller.