3M hypoallergenic paper tape
Adhesive tapes are the basic equipment of every lash stylist.
- 3M Hypoallergenic Adhesive Tape - is designed for multi-purpose use during eyelash extensions.
- It can be used instead of gel pads under the eyes - to cover lower lashes (or in combination with pads). The tape can also be used on the upper lid to lift natural lashes.
- The tape is very soft and provides excellent support for tweezers. Thanks to its high adhesive properties, it holds firmly in place.
- Thanks to the material used, it can be torn off very easily.
- You will especially appreciate the tape for clients who are more sensitive or allergic to gel pads.
- Latex free.
Tips for use:
- When using gel pads, apply a few shorter pieces of tape, which you shape according to the client's eye.
- Before starting work, stick the tape on your hand several times to reduce the adhesive of the tape and not to irritate the delicate skin under the eye after the extension.
- You can use a tape stand to make your work easier.