Microblading manual pen - black
The manual pen for microblading is used to accurately draw a permanent tattoo.
- The difference compared to conventional permanent make-up is that microblading does not perform the machine. The pigments are injected into the skin by hand.
- A metal manual pen is used to attach the blades, which perform fine pulls during microblading. The pen can be used for all types of blades.
- The light construction of the pen does not cause hand fatigue even after several hours of work.
- The anti-slip ensures a firm grip in the fingers.
Instructions for use:
- Attach a blade (needle) of the selected size to the gap on the pen tip. Turn clockwise to lock the blade in place.
- To remove the blade, turn it in the opposite direction (counterclockwise).