Plasma cosmetic sterilizer
The plasma sterilizer is used to safely eliminate all bacteria and other microorganisms that may attach to the devices used.
- The sterilizer uses a combination of an electrostatic filter for cleaning together with an ion generator, enabling the removal of both dust, pollen and other particles, as well as the elimination of viruses, bacteria and mold spores.
- AICI plasma technology uses positive (+) and negative (-) ions for its 99.99% efficiency, and these clusters of generated ions surround unwanted substances and safely dispose of them.
Principle of plasma sterilization AICI:
- An electric field is created in the device by the action of electric voltage. This creates a low-temperature plasma - it breaks up all the particles that pass through it. The particles therefore gain enormous energy and are very reactive, ie. they react with any other particle with which they come into contact.
- Sterilization takes place at low temperatures, so it is possible to sterilize materials that would be destroyed or irreversibly damaged by the increased temperature.
- Low-temperature plasma also penetrates only into a very thin layer of tool material (to a depth of several atoms) so there is no effect on the overall properties of the material
Instructions for use:
- Connect the supplied power cord to the device. The socket is located at the rear at the bottom.
- Open the transparent cover and place the tools to be disinfected in the holes. Close the lid.
- Press the button on the front of the device to turn it on. You can choose from two modes on the display by pressing again.
The P1 - DRYING program is intended for drying cosmetic tools such as brushes, applicators, tweezers, etc.
Program P2 - STERILIZATION AND DRYING which is designed for drying and at the same time safe sterilization of used tools and instruments.
- The selected program starts automatically and lasts 15 minutes. The blue LED on the side flashes during the program. Then it switches off automatically = the blue light goes out.
- During the P2 program, the device smells of a ozone. Sensitive people should not move near this device.
- When sterilization is complete, unplug the power cord and leave the device in a cool place.
- All tools must not be wet before being inserted into the device.
- Disinfected instruments and tools must be clean and free of dust or grease so that efficiency is not affected.
- The device must not be used near liquids, gas or highly concentrated oxygen.
- Place the lamp on a flat surface out of the reach of children or pets.
- Use only a dry cloth to clean the device.
- Always unplug the power cord after disinfection is complete.
- In the event of a fault, never try to repair the device. All interventions must be performed by technician.
- Use a sterilizer after each use to keep the devices hygienic.